NATIONAL PRIVACY COMMISSION CERTIFIED
NPC SEAL OF REGISTRATION
Notice of Data Privacy
Compliance with Data Privacy Act of 2012 and Its Implementing Rules and Regulations Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation (TMP) is committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your information under Republic Act No. 10173 or the “Data Privacy Act of 2012” and will exert reasonable efforts to protect against its unauthorized use or disclosure. Read more…
- Statement of Policy
- TGC’s Privacy Notice to the Public
- Feedback on our Privacy Notice
Statement of Policy
We will provide customers a Personal Information Collection Statement in an appropriate format and manner whenever we collect personal data from them (i.e. in the manual form or web page that collects personal data, or in a notice posted at the reception area of our website.
In certain sections of our website, we may ask you to provide information that will enable us to properly assist you with our product and service inquiries or follow up on related inquiries. It is completely optional for you to participate.
For example, we may ask for your name, e-mail address, contact no., as well as other similar information that is needed to send and such as:
- Sales and Service inquiries or requests for quotes
- General inquiries
TGC’s Privacy Notice
We collect the following personal information from you when you manually or electronically submit to us your inquiries or requests:
- Full name
- Home address
- Email address
- Employment Information
- Face/photo, fingerprints or handwriting
- Valid ID’s
- Contact numbers
The collected personal information is utilized solely for documentation and processing purposes within TGC such as services, car insurance, and, accessories, and is not shared with any outside parties. They enable TGC to properly address the concerns, forward them to appropriate internal units for action and response and provide customers with appropriate updates and advisories in a legitimate format and in an orderly and timely manner.
- Your IP address
- The search terms you used
- The pages and internal links accessed on our site
- The date and time you visited the site
- The referring site or platform (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
- Your operating system
- Web browser type
Only authorized TGC personnel has access to this personal information, the exchange of which will be facilitated through SAP, email, and hard copy. These will be stored in a database for ten (10) years, after which physical records shall be disposed of through shredding, while digital files shall be archived.
Access and Correction
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, as well as to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. To do so, please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
TGC only uses the information you provide for specific purposes.
- The information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your customer relationship with TGC. Among other things, we want to help you quickly find information on our website.
- TGC will not disclose your personal information to any outside organization for its use in marketing without your consent.
- Your personally identifiable information and information about the products and services you purchase will not be given or sold to any outside organization for use in marketing or solicitation without your consent. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of TGC for the purpose of performing services for TGC.
- Information provided is also shared to Toyota Motor Philippines and will also be used for survey.
TGC is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site.
By agreeing to this Privacy Statement you consent to the transfer and use of your data in accordance with the above.
Feedback on our Privacy Notice
TOYOTA Global City, Inc. (TGC)
Postal Address: University Parkway corner 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Telephone no: (02) 8846-7777
Email Address: email@example.com
Know more about our CCTV Policy